Be my Guest Blogger!
If you’ve visited this page then it’s because you understand the power of guest posting as a blogger and might be interested in providing a guest posting on my blog.
I’m pretty broad-minded, but in principle I am only interested in topic related to my main blog category, which is the translation of websites and their impact on SEO. This must be understood in a broad sense, and I will accept guest posts related to the following areas: Website translation, multilingual websites, SEO, translation in general, localization, search engines, Internet marketing, PPC, etc. If you offer a great post that is even only remotely connected I might also agree to publish it.
There is no minimum length for your post (within reason), but I prefer anything between 500-1000 words.
* The post must be in English, and contain no spelling or grammar errors. If you did not consider it sufficiently important to proofread it yourself, then I will certainly not do it for you and I’ll pass.
* The post must be original, and not currently on-line. I will actually check for duplicate content, I do not want my site to be penalized. Don’t bother either to send spinned articles or rehashed content, I am pretty good at spotting those.
* You agree to not publish the post anywhere else once it’s live on this blog until at least two months have passed.
* Up to two self-serving links are allowed in your author’s bio, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
* Up to two reference links are allowed in the main text (up to five in long posts), but they must bring value to the readers (i.e., direct relationship with the text, and no self-promotion, etc.).
* I will in principle not edit/change anything, but if I find something objectionable I will ask you to change it. It is your right to refuse, but then I might refuse to publish it also.
* Links must not be to dubious sites or “bad neighborhoods”.
How can you submit your guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can e-mail me at webmaster @ seo-translator.com. I should respond typically within 1-2 days and let you know If I approve or pass on your post. If I decide to pass on your post, you can use it on your blog or you can submit it as a guest post elsewhere. All approved submissions will become part of seo-translator.com once posted on this blog, and permission to hold them on this blog may not be withdrawn.